Having good engineering practices alone is not enough. We need to put our engineering story in front of the world so they know we are good at something. This is where we need you!
We deliver secure and scalable WordPress solutions for large enterprises, government agencies, and publicly listed companies all over the world.
- Deliver case studies, whitepapers, and relevant engineering articles highlighting our business impact.
- Work with internal teams across departments at different stages of projects to capture technical aspects in-depth.
- Be ready to interview clients about their experience to assess what impact our work has on their business.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
- Decent WordPress understanding. If not as a programmer, at least as a user.
- Some exposure to publishing, and e-commerce industries.
- Good English is a must, as all your content will be written be in English.
Good to Have
- Experience in writing/blogging/public speaking and/or community contributions.
- Prior experience in working with a remote team.