- The Candidate shall participate in conceptualizing and developing materials such as news articles, podcasts, and illustrations or tabular content.
- The Candidate shall prepare material for printing and publication.
- Provide a full range of editorial support.
- The Candidate shall oversee contractor performance and/or coordinates logistical matters with clients and contractor(s).
- The Candidate shall manage with their day-to-day writing on project management activities
- The Candidate shall provide assistance in writing and editing of newsletters.
- The Candidate shall partners with support partners, business leads and incident management teams to develop a consistent message related to GEH.
- The Candidate shall create Management and Executive level reports related to GEH.
- The Candidate shall create responsive and timely Management and Executive level communications related to technology incidents
- The Candidate shall create, reviews/proofreads content and format incident communications messages and reports in accordance with GEH writing style.
- The Candidate shall prepare and manages of technical documentation, to include training materials and end user materials, such as help guides, tip sheets, and technical documentation pertaining to in-house applications
- The Candidate shall write and edits products that articulate, interpret, and explain a variety of subjects, tailored to specific media and audiences.
- The Candidate shall gather, develops and checks the accuracy of information by research and by interviews with subject-matter specialists, program officials, and others.
- The Candidate shall work with manuscripts prepared by others who usually are experts in their fields, advising and assisting authors during the writing stage.
- The Candidate shall edit text for clarity and accuracy as well as consulting on the design and graphics.
- The Candidate shall analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities Create and maintain the information architecture
- The Candidate shall develop customer presentations and reports
- The Candidate shall create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- The Candidate shall write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- The Candidate shall create, edits, and adheres to content and style templates, educating document owners on the importance of this adherence as necessary.
CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT: US Citizenship
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s degree. Vocational degrees considered. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- The Candidate should have minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in writing and editing articles, journals and contents, minimum 2-3 years’ experience in writing and editing government or high profile
- The Candidate should have Intermediate or higher proficiency using the following Microsoft Office software applications; Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, One Drive, and SharePoint.
- The Candidate should have Intermediate or higher proficiency using Endnote and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- The Candidate should have Intermediate or higher proficiency using Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Graphics design experience preferred.
Travel may be required for this position
- Total Years Experience 0-5