CEA is a fast-growing company in an exciting and dynamic industry. Supporting the development of a business intelligence platform, by utilizing powerful software tools and data visualization software is critical to CEA’s continued success. The TQ Market Analyst position is focused on intelligently collecting data to help CEA’s clients deploy the correct solar and storage solutions globally. The TQ Market Analyst will support CEA’s internal teams and clients to gain the insights necessary to help them make the right decisions. You will be required to analyze a large volume of data, at times conflicting, to provide informative analysis and powerful content packages.
1. Collect and condense market intelligence (press releases, quarterly financial reports, etc.) for key clients and high value targets to deliver a weekly report to the office of the CEO.
2. Support CEA’s Sales and Marketing Team by providing on-demand MI analysis and data visualizations and training in the use of CEA’s content delivery platforms.
3. Collect, process, cleanse and organize market intelligence (MI) data from the solar and storage sectors for internal use and as part of a weekly update to external clients.
4. Support the development and implementation of MI data management and visualization via software platforms, such as Power BI, SharePoint and O365 applications.
5. Process and organize CEA’s archived data.
6. Create client facing content with customized visualizations and supporting analysis.
7. Support the maintenance and further development of CEA’s MI subscription products which include real time benchmarking statistics and periodic report publications.
8. Assist in the development of new MI packages for internal use and client requests.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably related economics, journalism, English, or science. Other degree backgrounds are encouraged to apply if the candidate is interested in renewable energy.
2. A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a market analyst, preferably in the solar and storage sector.
3. Excellent English writing proficiency.
4. High level of proficiency in Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
5. Experience with data visualization platforms, such as Power BI or Tableau is preferred.
CEA values taking ownership and performing above and beyond. We’re seeking a candidate with the following traits:
- Ability to Absorb Information Quickly
- Detail Oriented
- Perpetual Optimist
- Outstanding professional oral and written communication skills, including writing, editing and proofreading
- Exceptional time management and project execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with personnel of all levels
Contact: Interested candidates should provide a Cover Letter and a Resume to Joseph Johnson (email@example.com) with the subject line “Application for Market Analyst Position – Candidate’s Name.
About Clean Energy Associates
CLEAN ENERGY ASSOCIATES (CEA) provides technical due diligence and engineering services for solar and storage clients around the globe who are financial institutions, project developers, EPCs, IPPs, and PV power plant owners. From our base in China, our team of engineers travels to factories around the globe to conduct upstream in-factory quality assurance via audits, production monitoring and pre-shipment product inspection. From our USA base, our engineering (IE/OE) team provides system design, energy forecasting, product benchmarking, and supply chain services. Downstream, we audit projects through the full cycle, including design, construction, commissioning, project performance, re-power and upgrade analysis, and warranty support. We serve the solar industry through our expertise in PV modules, racking, inverters and energy storage systems. Since 2008, CEA has reduced Buyers’ risks and improved returns on investments via technical assurance and engineering services covering more than 35 GW+ in 45+ countries.
Purpose: We believe that by helping our clients and stakeholders deploy solar and storage solutions worldwide we are creating a better future
Mission: To help our clients and partners deploy quality solar and storage solutions worldwide
Vision: To become by 2025 the leading global solar PV and energy storage engineering services firm that creates tangible impact with every client.
We are excited to be working in the solar industry and seek your active involvement in building and strengthening our values into your daily life in your professional endeavors.
As a team, our core values differentiate us from our competitors and align our interests as a company, so we encourage all employees to practice and celebrate our values.
CEA Core Values:
We are Family
We are inclusive and value diversity
We appreciate and support each other
We celebrate wins; teamwork is the key to our success
We value smiles and laughter
We see synergy with our work and personal lives
We strive for balance among work, family and community
We approach people and problems with curiosity
We always search for new ways to get things done
We constantly seek to understand our market, improve our strategy and benefit our clients
We listen with empathy and understand with compassion
We act with transparency and openness
We admit our mistakes; success is infinitely divisible
Do the Right Thing
We do the right thing for the right reasons in the right way
We act with integrity and authenticity, even when under pressure
We are honest and listen
We know that getting things done counts most
We consistently execute our work despite challenges
We have a bias for action and search for answers
We take ownership of our actions and responsibilities
We approach obstacles with the mindset that we can overcome them
We honor our commitments and hold ourselves and each other accountable
Perform Above and Beyond
We ask ourselves “What more can I do?”
We understand our work and strive to exceed expectations
We define success by achievement and high client satisfaction