The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
Candidate should be self-motivated, result oriented with a willingness to learn. A degree/on-going course in UI/UX design or related stream from a reputed institute will be preferred. Kindly share link or details of past projects, if taken any.
• Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
• Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
• Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Mobile / Web / UX design
• Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
• Deep understanding of HTML, CSS
Note: This internship position is for remote working and without any remuneration.
- Salary Offered No salary
- Total Years Experience 0-5