We are hiring for an experienced UI/UX Developer with an ability to deliver clean, classy, and emotive digital experiences across mobile and web. If you are an aspiring, communicative, and energetic UI/UX Developer who would love to get an early seat at our startup; here’s what will be in store for you:
What will you do?
As a UI/UX Developer, you will be working remotely on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages of development. You will be responsible for:
● Leading the User Experience team, and working in liaison with a product manager, developers, and other key stakeholders.
● Developing (and maintaining) pixel-perfect and smooth UIs for the cross-platform mobile application and the cross-browser progressive web application.
● Understanding the product design requirements, and translating product designs (wireframes) into (creating, modifying, and testing of) high-quality code.
● Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness by addressing front-end performance issues.
● Documenting digital assets such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Sketch, Invision, or other prototyping tools.
● Researching to deconstruct the habits, interactions, and preferences of our users and partners.
● Acting quickly on team/user feedback and improving the design accordingly.
Who should apply?
You should apply if you have:
● 2+ years of experience working as a UI (front-end) Developer, and building real-time design systems at scale for cross-platform (mobile app) and cross-browser (web app) digital products.
● Good understanding of human-computer interaction design principles and tools (plugins, node packages, and others).
● Familiarity working with modern front-end development pipelines and tools, RESTful APIs, modern authorisation techniques, and code versioning tools (such as Git).
● Experience working with agile team environments and the ability to quickly learn new skills to improve technical processes.
● Proficiency in designing interfaces and building prototypes using Sketch, Invision and other tools.
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent fields of study.
● Experience with Native Android/iOS or both is a plus.
What’s the compensation?
We don’t have a fixed compensation for the role. The compensation will strictly depend on your skills and experience level. We can also provide an ESOP option (for the right candidate) along with a fixed compensation.
About the Company
EGfin refers to the ideology of “Engage and Grow with zero-risk finance”. The idea of EGfin was born to promote investment-based financial literacy and inclusion across zero-risk and fixed-return schemes; digitally at scale.
Presently, we are a team of fewer than 10 members and are building financial products to make zero-risk investments easily accessible to people and their households. As a product, EGfin is a zero-risk investment platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for:
● Retail Investors to manage their zero-risk portfolio through a mobile app.
● Financial Partners to manage app-requests across their zero-risk schemes.
About the Culture
At EGfin, our work culture is defined by two core principles:
● Leading without authority.
● Innovating without ambiguity.
Applying these core principles to a transparent working environment for a modern world, we are building a remote-friendly work culture that does not limit productivity by enforcing certain traditional norms. EGfin also caters to providing employees with the below-mentioned benefits:
● Joining bonus to set-up a comfortable remote-working environment which kills deadlines.
● Comprehensive health insurance to suit your healthcare needs and also the bills.
● One-Week compulsory leave policy per year to help you relax.
● Flexible work timings according to your convenience.
- Salary Offered ₹8L – ₹10L
- Total Years Experience 0-5