Roles And Responsibility
- Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the clients’ requirements.
- Regularly interacting with Account Manager to understand the requirement.
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
- Should ensure to submit resumes with the quick turnaround time.
- Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as headhunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals etc.
- Must be a good team player and should be capable to interact with the team members on a regular basis.
- Must have good attitude and should show commitment to the given responsibilities.
- Must be collaborative, innovative, curious, and resourceful, and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Strong desire to work on interesting requirements with smart and creative people.
- Must have strong experience of end-to-end US IT Recruitment.
- Must have experience in full Life Cycle of Recruiting (sourcing, screening, interviewing, formatting resumes, interviews scheduled, follow-ups.)
- Must be experienced with different US tax terms, Visa’s, Time Zones (1099, W2, C2C or Corp-Corp)
- Should have experience in placing or dealing with Green Card, US Citizen, Security Clearance candidates (Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI, CI Poly, Full Scope Poly)
- Knowledge of US Time zones (EST, PST, MST, CST, etc).
- Well versed with job portals like Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn Recruiter, and RPS.
- Ability to get profiles from non-job portals like Social Networking sites, LinkedIn, Indeed and Groups.
- Knowledge about Security Clearances and working with Federal requirements is a Plus.
- Works independently and with the team effectively to achieve individual, team and organizational goals
- Must be highly motivated, dedicated and results-driven to attain growth goals.
- Excellent verbal/written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Work Timings 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM IST (Night Shift)