This is our internal requirement to onboard an ambitious US Technical Recruiter to join us and handle Technical Recruitment in the US time zone.
- Responsible for handling Technical demands from the USA Market from our various clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interview, offer, negotiation, and closures for assigned requirements.
- Source candidates via the following methods: cold calling, networking, internal resume database, Internet resume banks, the general Internet, etc.
- Perform job postings and sourcing from the various job Portals.
- Exposure to handling direct accounts/ clients/MSP/VMS
- Responsible to handle all types of positions but not limited to the Contract, Corp to Corp, Permanent & C2H positions.
- Perform as per the staffing strategy/directives and should be an expert in achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals to the interviews and placement.
- Negotiation of Rate/wage and salary rates with the candidates, conduct BGC/Reference Checks.
- Meet production goals and revenue targets as set by the management team.
- Strategize the development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Responsible for exercising discretion and good judgment in recruiting candidates for customers.
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Must)
- Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EAD’s, H1B & TN Visa Holders, OPT and CPT on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & Crop to Crop).
- Good knowledge of US Tax & Staffing terms [W2, C2C, 1099], Job portals, and social sites like LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Willing to work in Nightshift
- Immediate joiners are preferable.
- Mandatory skills: Fluency in English is a must.