AN Company is looking for an experienced, dynamic and well connected Business Development Manager to expand business in new accounts in US Staffing services.
The ideal candidate for the position should have:
- Strong knowledge of US Staffing Industry.
- Well connected with Hiring Managers and Vendors.
- Ability to generate leads from own network.
- Proven track record of successful Purchase Order (PO) and submissions.
- Work as per US Shift.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Experience of consultation in segments- Finance, IT, Healthcare, and Insurance etc. on BA and QA skills.
- Excellent communications skills in consultative setting to cater to the needs of vendors and consultants.
- Basic to moderate MS Office skills.
Experience: 2-4 years
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5