Position – User Experience Lead
Experience- 6 to 10 Yrs
Job Location – Pune
- Excellent experience in developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Strong in conceptualization.
- Experience with standard UCD methodologies.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter and should be able to proceed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent in design articulation.
- Good knowledge of different tools for sharing and maintaining and presenting Designs & Workflows.
- Passionate about user research.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Internal and external stakeholder communication.
- Mentor and guide juniors on practicing UX in projects.
- Ability to influence UX work and demonstrate the impact of good user experience.
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive user experience end to end. Along with periodical reviews.
- User research, User Testing & UX reviews planning and execution.
- Critical thinking, specifically the ability to hear a business need and determine the best way to solve the problem using design.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5