We are looking for a UX designer who has skills with graphic design, wire-framing, and UI development.
The job responsibilities include working with a team of software engineers building an app that utilizes deep learning-based natural language processing and data science combined with a user-friendly UX. You will also have significant interaction with the business team.
You should have excellent attention to detail, strong graphic design skills, front-end development experience, self-motivation, and time-management skills. You must also have excellent written and spoken English as all interactions are in English.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and expand the current UX/UI design
- Plan and manage new UX design
- Collaborate with the engineering team and commercial dev team
- Lead UX/UI development of all front-end activities
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyze problems and find a user-friendly solution
- Conceive, plan and prioritize UX/UI tasks
- Help the team to visualize the data, reports, and the product, for a variety of purposes
- Experiment with new methods, technologies, and applications
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Support with additive graphic support, UX based videos, etc.
Please include links to your previous work. Also, please have at least one reference prepared.
This is a minimum 2 year post
Expected start date: 23/08/2020
You are able to work from home.
- UX Design: 4 years (Required)
- Graphic design: 4 years (Required)
- Wireframe: 4 years (Required)
- UI/Front-end development: 4 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: English (Required)
- Salary Offered ₹40,000.00 - ₹43,000.00 per month