Job Title: Senior Drupal Developer
Required Experience: 3-6 years
Joining: 30 days
We are a team of people involved in writing the new web. We are building the next generation scalable platform on which the websites and web services will rely. Our core areas of operation are Drupal applications, and scaling and optimizing applications for high performance and high availability on the cloud.
We are looking for someone who is quality conscious and product-oriented.
- Coordinate with the team using the best project management tools and keep your interaction with the team lead/project manager as much as possible asynchronous.
- Ensure that your project Lead / Project Manager receives the best quality solutions. Attention to quality is foremost.
- Integrate Drupal with 3rd party solutions and services.
- Follow the best practices of web development, Drupal development, and adhere to the coding standards. Code quality is the utmost critical part of this job profile.
- Passion for working on web applications and open source development
- Penchant for working with Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PHP
- Min of 3+ years of experience in working with Drupal 7, 8 or any other PHP framework
- Sound understanding of Drupal core, APIs, forms, menus, etc.
- Good understanding of Drupal database architecture and theming engine
- Knows developers best practices especially in terms of Drupal coding standards and usage of GIT
- Experience in building responsive web applications
- Good communication skills
- Experience in bootstrap, sass / less, etc
- Drupal Contributions, Open source contribution
- Efficient use of Drupal tools Drush, code-review, PHP code sniffers
- Drupal 8 Contribution is a big plus