This is a remote full-time position.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a VP of Business Development with a very extensive network of contacts in the crypto industry. You’ll help us find and bring in new partners that are interested in using Switchain’s instant exchange API. Learn more about what we offer here.
When you join our team, we’ll help you learn all the nooks of Switchain so that you can confidently talk to crypto wallets, payment processors, and other crypto businesses about what Switchain can offer and why we should be partners.
You need to have proven work experience with the industry’s top players and be able to expand our network and find useful and strategic partnerships. We’re a small company focused on revenue per employee – if you manage to bring in quality deals, your variable salary can be outsized.
Who we are
Switchain is a non-custodial crypto-to-crypto exchange. We are focused on servicing B2B clients, mainly cryptocurrency wallets. Our system is robust, fast, and reliable. Our customer support service is top-notch, probably one of the best in the industry. We have reached a maturity point that allows us to take the next step: service every cryptocurrency wallet around, especially the top players of the market. We serve some of them already, but we want to expand our partnerships.
Switchain has its perks…
We’re a fantastic, close-knit team that doesn’t abide by a rigid rulebook. Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
We were a remote-only team before COVID so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want.
We’re a laid back bunch
While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Other notable perks…
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self-improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
You should apply if you have:
- Previous business development experience in the crypto industry
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency field
- Connections with crypto wallets, payment processors, and other crypto businesses (must)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What you’ll be doing
- Build a pipeline of potential partners
- Explore, contact, negotiate, onboard and support new partners
- Manage new partnerships
- Update management on business development status
How to Apply
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are a good fit for the job.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.