Looking for a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Work closely with management to design the mini-products, website, blog, documentation section. Develop rapid prototypes and help to iterate products based on user feedback.
The perfect candidate meets these criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Experience coding WordPress themes
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Works both independently and with other developers
- Writes well-documented code
- Salary Offered ₹1.2L – ₹2.4L