We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems. A good team player and a person with real world experience is a must for this role.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS including MySQL database
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browser.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programmes
Reference ID: WP-Technical Lead
Expected start date: 01/06/2020
- WordPress Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 4 years (Preferred)
- MySQL : 4 years (Preferred)
Education: Diploma (Preferred)
- Salary Offered ₹12,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month