chloédigital is the tech support and strategic planning membership for bloggers. We are a customer-driven, innovative technology company. We are looking for a Support Specialist to join our team and help us tackle bigger challenges.
As a chloédigital Support Specialist, you would provide our blogger clients with top of the line tech support and advice for their WordPress.org blogs via our online helpdesk system. As part of a fast-paced team, the Support Specialist is responsible for assisting our clients with any queries they have whilst using and growing their WordPress.org sites, inclusive of the close relationship between WP and third parties like plugins and Google platforms. Up for the exciting challenge? Keep reading!
- Provide our global client base with WordPress.org support and teach them industry best practices
- Have a strong focus to own, prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan for inbound customer issues, no matter how small or complex the request
- Carry out ticket management via helpdesk adhering to company protocol
- Provide best in class customer service to exceed the expectations of our customers, whilst achieving the company’s commercial objectives.
- Research best tactics and outcomes, resolutions and standards daily (internally and externally)
- Help to support our clients by answering queries quickly and efficiently
- Liaise with other departments (mainly design and development) to ensure client requests are handled efficiently and escalated issues are resolved
- Regularly contribute to our knowledge database, allowing teammates to learn quickly from your insight
- A genuine interest in the blogging industry
- A keen interest in providing next-level customer service
- Brilliant researching skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You are an excellent writer
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Able to work fast and under pressure
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- You genuinely love helping people and want them to succeed
- Can work well in a busy environment and cope well under pressure
- You can cool hot tempers, amuse the amusable
- Ensure our customers meet their goals successfully and with a minimum of hassle
- Provide integrity and credibility as the “main point of contact” for your customers
- Strong technical awareness of the following but not limited to WordPress Backend How-To’s, WordPress + Plugins, Domain + Hosting, Email Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, able to research related Third parties (Social Media Tools, Affiliate Tools, Ad Tools, etc)
- Grace under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, instinct to figure out “how to do it” when faced with an “it can’t be done”
- Ability to juggle, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines under minimal supervision – taking full ownership of your work and deliverables throughout
- A strong sense of empathy – you are attuned to hear the real question behind a question
- You have several years of experience working as a Support Engineer, Customer Success or Customer Engagement Manager, preferably for internet companies or startups delivering WordPress tech support
- Native-level English proficiency
- Fluency with HTML and CSS
If you get a thrill from helping customers and you know that even though the job isn’t always easy, successful customer support is just as much about propelling knowledge and ideas as it is about troubleshooting, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for a naturally curious digital hero who can find an opportunity to learn more and help others succeed where others would see support tickets only.