You will be replying to questions from clients, debugging issues, looking at configurations and code lines, talking to other team members and escalating issues or features to our development teams.
It’s important to be a good team player, an excellent communicator, to be creative, straightforward and honest. You’ll need to have perfect written and spoken English and French as an additional language would be a great plus. When you apply please mention which languages you speak/write.
You do need a reliable strong internet connection (we meet daily Zoom) and self-discipline, especially when you are almost done but there’s a client reporting an issue that needs debugging.
– At least 2 years of experience in Customer support
– Experience building websites using WordPress
– Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
– Outstanding problem-solving skills
– Being able to work one day over the weekend
– Speaking French is not a “must-have” but a huge advantagePreferred time zone: Asian or European.
What we offer
- Be part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals.
- Get a full-time and steady position.
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe.
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your work space
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Work Timings Preferred time zone: Asian or European