Ascendeum is looking for seasoned Marketers with extensive hands-on experience overseeing a wide variety of projects in the field of social media marketing and programmatic advertising. Our Adtech Marketer work with clients to help them strategize, plan, implement, and manage their digital advertising infrastructure.
To be successful as a Marketer at Ascendeum, you must be highly organized, fast learner, problem solver, taskmaster, and a brilliant communicator.
We provide AdTech strategy consulting to leading internet websites and apps globally hosting over 200 million monthly worldwide audience. Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
- Communicate regularly and proactively with the client-side team to understand their goals, provide business insights, identify problems, create solutions, and implement improvements.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Review proposed modifications, get approval from authorized personals, implement approved changes by coordinating with all the involved stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and ensure that deadlines are followed.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and quarterly progress reports for the clients and senior management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Ensure that advertising services are running smoothly as expected.
- Foresee and troubleshoot ad serving issues quickly to minimize the advertising capital loss.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of overall technical experience, working on projects related to web technologies. Experience in the field of AdTech and digital marketing space, with exposure to programmatic advertising, is valuable.
- Well versed with facebook advertising, google adwords, google ad manager, google analytics and Google tag manager (mandatory skills).
- Strong technical, analytical, and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up – assumptions, recommendations, and decisions.
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Python is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of project life cycle, project management software (JIRA), and operations planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great educational background in the fields of computer science or engineering with an MBA from a top-tier university is preferred.
Thank you for your interest in joining Ascendeum.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10