Hiring Remote Android Developers for an exciting product company with engaging social mobile Apps. Read about the company at – https://bit.ly/3dHahhJ
As a Mobile Software Developer your primary objective will be to design and build mobile applications for android platforms while actively participating in application design discussions and decisions. You will be an integral part of the development and maintenance of numerous cutting edge mobile applications. You’ll utilize your expertise and your familiarity with Java and Android Studio. Additionally, experience with Agile methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact. You will also utilize your knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Tools – source control (Git, SVN), issue tracking, and web service integration (REST, JSON, XML and HTTP).
Our organization moves at light speed, so the ability to work with minimal supervision while delivering excellent results will be a priority. Strong communication and information gathering skills are required to capture and interpret business and functional requirements, fill in the gaps intelligently, interpolate designs and functionality as necessary, and identify opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies. This is your opportunity to work with our talented team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and server backend.
- Design and build applications for Android devices on the Android platform.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and maintenance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Relevant Experience between 2 – 5 years
- Expert knowledge of Java, Kotlin and the JDK Expert knowledge of the Android SDK
- Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Must be familiar with JSON/XML Parsing and Sqlite database
- Experience in Google Map integration
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram api integration
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN)