Exxat is a fast growing and exciting start-up that provides cloud-based products to US based Health Science Educationn institutes for managing their students’ clinical and didactic education. Founded in 2013, Exxat supports over 700 Health Science Education institutes (university/college/community college) including some globally recognized/renowned institutes like Yale University, Columbia, John Hopkins School of Nursing, Duke, University of Washington to name a few. We are a team of 300 Exxatians spread across 2 continents, US and India. Exxat is one of the rarest start-ups that is self-funded and self-reliant with revenues that keep pace with its costs and a great growth opportunity as it has successfully made its mark as a market leader in Health Science Education Management.
- Know-how about the Exxat application and providing the knowledge of using Exxat application to fullest.
- Knowledge of the domains served by Exxat.
- Participate in UAT activities for product feedback
- As an Onboarding Specialist, educate new customers, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of products and services of Exxat.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new products or updates to existing products.
- Document the onboarding steps for future reference and to transition to other teams as needed
- Liase with the team to execute and complete the tasks related to onboarding.
- Provide regular updates to the customer success manager and Ops lead(s).
- Problem Solving – Demonstrates high level of due diligence in ensuring the resolution is with 100% accuracy and within the timeline by doing regular check-ins/follow-ups. Is a solution-seeker
- Good training skills (Knowledge transfer, supervision)
- Great analytical thinking – Gathers and analyzes information and comes up with relevant recommendations for closing the gaps
- Able to adapt to change quickly and efficiently and communicate and orient relevant stakeholders on change effectively
- Effective time management – able to plan and execute project as per the timelines .
• Minimum 4 years of overall work experience in Customer service/support, sales, product training
• Strong communication skills and English proficiency (email writing, Listening, phone conversations and mannerism)
• Ability to work with an international clients (U.S)
• Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond efficiently and professionally to different types of stakeholders
• Ability to deliver interactive training over virtual classroom platforms such as MS TEAMS/WebEx/GoToMeeting
• Collaborate effectively with team members, technical teams and leadership.
• Demonstrable ICT skills including current Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• A go-getter and a solution seeker
· Takes initiative
· Works well with all kinds of people
· Remains calm under pressure.