Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy, in a high impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
This position is for someone who wants to invest their energy in activities that generate high value.
You will ensure that the students love Cambly by answering their queries, identifying patterns among them and optimizing processes. You would use customer insights to improve the customer satisfaction. You would collect feedback from students and advise the team about improving the overall student experience.
- Reply & solve Arabic users inquiries & issues through social media & email
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Collect feedback from students to improve the experience of Arabic users
- Using customer insights to improve customer satisfaction
- Experience working with customer support
- Excited to help customers with day to day issues
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent Arabic & English written and verbal communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.