As the Director, Content Marketing (Remote/NYC) you will help create and execute a content marketing strategy that communicates Aspen University and United States University’s value and story to its prospective and current students. The majority of students at both institutions are prospective registered nurses, or current registered nurses advancing their education.
- Immerse yourself in our student body. You’ll develop a deep understanding of who our students are, why they are attending school, their challenges and goals.
- Identify unique segments of our student body and create a content strategy to support each segment.
- Create a framework for developing content that takes into account; cost, distribution channels and keyword research.
- Write valuable content that will help each University increase their rankings in organic search.
- Develop and manage the content calendar.
- Increase the amount of content we publish by hiring and managing the workflow of freelance writers.
- Manage all social media accounts, website and email marketing communication.
- You have a tremendous sense of empathy.
- You’re self motivated.
- You’re excited to work on content that promotes affordable online education.
- You have 5+ years of full-time experience managing a successful content marketing strategy.
- You have either created or managed a process of hiring and managing freelancers to produce content on a regular basis.
- You have a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- Bonus: You have experience writing for nursing or healthcare audiences.
Please include your portfolio and links to the content you’re most proud of in your submission.
- Total Years Experience 5-10