At Apollo we lead with our hearts a bit. Our culture is one of helping other people succeed, and that goes for both our customers, and the people we work with. We’re building something special, and if working with caring people in addition to building a highly successful company are both important to you, then read on.
What’s exciting about this role is that you get to build our customer success function. Yes, we have some things in place, but we have 80% of it left to build. We’re doing business with the top companies in the world. People are shocked at the type of logos we’re landing on a regular basis. The challenge is that those A list companies have high standards, and the right person for this role is excited about taking that on.
We’re also a company that prides itself on its ability to collaborate with each other, and partnering with Sales, and Solutions Engineering will be a key part of building out our best practices.
A little about Apollo:
Apollo is the leading company of developer tools that enables the world’s companies to build their software in far less time, with far greater functionality. The technology beneath it all is called GraphQL. You’re not expected to know it on day one, but it’s a revolutionary technology that allows product engineering teams to almost double the speed at which they ship new features. Part of the fun will be learning about it as you scale the customer success function.
What You’ll Do
- You will create onboarding plans for each of our enterprise customers, ensuring they are set up for success at the onset of their relationship with Apollo.
- You will work with the sales team to drive expansion of Apollo’s offerings with existing customers.
- You will develop a repeatable playbook for hiring, training, and ramping Graph Expansion Champions.
- Learn about our amazing technology to help you put all of the puzzle pieces together.
- You’re excited about building a function for a start-up, where things are moving rapidly, and change is the only constant. You are able to insightfully analyze the current situation at Apollo and quickly develop a playbook.
- You love helping people succeed, and you use that ability to help customers, as well as your teammates.
- You enjoy learning. Not just technology, but you’re also a life-long learner who seeks constant personal growth.
- You know how to build the foundation that allows us to grow accounts. You have the ability to partner with both junior and senior business leaders to identify strategic drivers in their org, help them develop a vision for Apollo’s future in their org, and develop and deliver a joint plan to achieve that expansion and the corresponding business results.
- Most of all, your customers simply enjoy working with you. They can see the value you deliver, and you understand the challenges at the enterprise level.
This position can be done from anywhere in the world workable within the western hemisphere.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
- Total Years Experience 0-5