Why just have a job when you can live your purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
We are looking for a Director of Growth who will lead and grow a world-class demand–generation capability that delivers over 100% YoY revenue growth. You will leverage data insights to integrate content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits.
The ideal candidate will have a balance of left-brain data obsession & right-brain creativity. You should be maniacal about delivering results across both online & offline demand generation channels and take a human-centric approach that delivers solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
You’ll Get To:
- Drive strategy and execution for demand generation campaigns across all digital and offline channels optimizing towards revenue
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to drive product & marketing projects to growth–hack lead generation and conversion flows using a test-learn-refine mindset
- Reverse engineer a revenue goal into a robust marketing plan with a mix of programs and channels initiatives that can predictably drive revenue for Givelify
- Establish, monitor, & deliver a set of KPIs aligned with product, marketing, and sales to ensure marketing drives predictable demand
- Lead and champion SEO and SEM to make Givelify the top searched results for online giving and own the online giving category
- Develop a robust set of metrics to provide feedback via web analytics to drive lead generation efforts
- Partner with product marketing to release Givelify products into the market creating inbound & outbound demand for our products and services
- Mentor & guide marketing team to execute increasingly effective revenue marketing programs
- Set the direction for digital assets (website, landing pages, emails content, and ads), working with individual contributors, agencies and contract partners
- Own overall digital marketing technology stack; evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve the process and optimize performance
- Champion A/B testing and marketing best practices across the organization
- Manage outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work and KPI results, meeting deadlines and staying on budget
- Provide perspective & thought leadership to content marketing strategy including how-to’s, demand programs, & user-generated content
You Should Bring:
- 7+ yrs. experience in marketing leadership role within B2B industry
- 5+ yrs. experience in SaaS tech companies
- Proficient in Salesforce and Pardot wizardry (or, in lieu of Pardot, other marketing automation tools such as Marketo)
- Experience leading team of demand generation professionals
- Strong bias towards Google analytics, web conversion rates and tools to grow organic traffic
- CMS experience such as WordPress
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our inclusive culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
- Total Years Experience 5-10