POSITION: IT / Technical Recruiter – REMOTE
LOCATION: REMOTE – work in EST time zone USA. 8AM to 6PM EST Mon-Fri.
** People that apply with LESS than 3 years of IT Recruiting experience will be ignored **
Responsible for full life cycle recruiting of IT candidates (direct sourcing, not 3rd party sourcing).
This is working for SKILTREK as Full Time employee.
- Research for candidates through internal database, online job/resume boards and referrals (lots of computer-based research work)
- Call candidates and Qualify / screen / interview them for client positions
- Coordinate client interviews
- Revise candidate resumes to highlight their experience
- Build relationships with candidate.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
- Posting the requirements on the Job boards
- Knowledge of total recruitment life cycle and clear understanding of tax terms, C2C, W2 and 1099 also knowledge of US Visas will be an added advantage
- Should be able to use Job portals/ Job boards extensively and efficiently
- Ability to deal with candidates professionally and negotiate rates
- Ability to interact, develop network and get the best resource for any given requirement
- Screening, short listing, sourcing candidates for the given skill sets through various job sites, referrals
- Building and maintaining database of contacts and resumes and other such information
- Experience on Job Diva will be good
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Should have a technical understanding
- Strong US Staffing Market intelligence a MUST
- Needs to be a US technical recruiter in the past
- Clear communications Ability to share and express
- Logical thinking.
- Ability to drive team and keep them motivated.
- Ensure Delivery and meet monthly quarterly target
- 2 to 8+ years of IT / Technical Recruiting Experience – for Direct Client
- High Speed Recruiter can do 20-25+ submits/week
- Excellent organizational skills
- High Volume recruiting experience with high weekly “quality” submittals
- Remote worker experience with dedicated home office
- Incentivized to close deals with commissions
- Can write excellent summaries for candidates that are appealing to busy hiring managers
- Good understanding of various IT / Technology skills
- Good Net worker who always asks for referrals
- Exceptional skills on the phone (optional as we have mentioned above about the communication skills)
- Good MS-Office & web skills a must
- Ability to talk effectively and write business communication in a clear concise manner
- Experience on JobDiva, Indeed, Monster, LinkedIn, Outlook experience preferred.
- Can achieve a minimum of 20-25+ submits/week with IT candidates.
- Has a fast-dedicated laptop/PC I5+, 8GB Ram, Windows 10, MS Office
- Quiet home office with no distractions
- Have at least 1-year experience working from home successfully during EST hours
- Minimum dedicated fast cable internet 20MB+
We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to immediately contribute to our business success.
- Energetic / Enthusiastic / Cheerful with pleasant demeanor
- Commission driven.
- Smart individual, Fast Learner
- Multi-Tasking / Quick Thinking
- Very Organized individual – ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Detail Oriented
- Works above and beyond normal hours to close candidates – “always on “
- Highly motivated, flexible, and has experience working remote!
Job Type: Full-time Salary + Commission.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Work Timings EST time zone USA. 8AM to 6PM EST Mon-Fri