Are you a front-end developer, committed to your work and with recognized skills? Do you want to make learning code and IT development jobs accessible to all by giving confidence to people who are just starting out? Would you like to be a model for future tech professionals and encourage them to take up new challenges?
We are looking for front-end development professionals to create quality courses for the new generation of developers. These courses will be hosted on OpenClassrooms, the first European online learning platform (more than 3 million monthly users).
Our mission ? Make learning accessible by offering our students to train and improve their skills in application development and web development, supporting them in their learning and accompanying them to the job market.
This is where you come in! Accompanied by the OpenClassrooms team, you will be required to design one or more text and video courses to help students carry out their development projects during their training. You will work independently, wherever you are. You will be able to make a difference in your field while supporting the professionals of tomorrow.
Adventure makes you want? Find out more by consulting a few lessons from our excellent teachers:
If you want to encourage future tech professionals in their training and want to share your experiences, apply now and participate in this learning revolution!
Who are you ?
- You are looking for new challenges and want to develop your own knowledge by creating engaging learning experiences for future professionals.
- You want to share your tips and advice and influence a large population of learners.
- You are a web or software developer (independent or full-time) or software architect, we are particularly looking for people to work in collaboration with our educational engineers on the following subjects:
- Set up your front-end development environment
- Create a web application with React.js
- Test your front-end applications
- Refactor your monolithic web application into microservices
- Deploy and manage the performance of your application
All types of people are welcome at OpenClassrooms. We are open to diversity!
We offer you
- A freelance contract for one or more courses;
- The freedom to work from anywhere during the design and writing of your course in parallel with your professional activities (count on average 1 day per week on the project for 4 months);
- Several coaching sessions to improve your speaking in front of the camera in the heart of Paris;
- A warm welcome in our offices and studios in Paris for a video shoot.
No need to be experienced in teaching! Our teams will be there to help you develop your teaching skills.
To become a course author, you must be a developer experienced in one of the techs we are looking for.
To apply, you must include a cover letter and an example of writing work (article, essay, link to a blog) to your CV. If you don’t have an example, you can replace it with an example of a concept related to a tech that you know and that you explain in a clear and accessible way.
We are open to diversity! All types of people are welcome at OpenClassrooms.