Affable is a high growth, venture-backed startup HQ’d in Singapore building infrastructure for the influencer ecosystem. Launched in 2018, we have rapidly grown to become South East Asia’s largest Influencer Marketing platform. Our mission is to bring scale to word of mouth marketing by building products for the key stakeholders of this ecosystem: brands and Influencers.
We are hiring a full stack engineer to join our core team of engineers.
Your day to day job will involve:
- Full stack software development to create sleek APIs, search engines and beautiful front-ends around our data
- Software Architecture to acquire and process data from various sources at scale
- Agile Software Devleopment working closely with Senior engineers, designers and PMs to deliver features that delight.
As a core member of our engineering team, you will get to work on some of the coolest technologies and hardest problems in tech. You will be working closely with the founders in an environment that values being agile and getting things done above all else.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the technologies we use:
- Full stack: Typescript, NodeJS and Angular 6
- Databases: MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, Kafka, Cassandra
- DevOps: Docker, Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes, GCP
We are a young team of engineers and we believe in working hard, playing hard and #beingaffable. Competitive salaries, monthly team outings and a well stocked pantry are just some of the perks we offer. If solving some of the hardest problems in tech in one of the trendiest industries sounds like your thing, apply today.
- 2+ Years of experience in full-stack development
- Comfortable with software design patterns and software architecture.