At Grain.co, we’re bridging the information gap between what happens during a live video call and the async collaboration happening in your favorite tools like Slack, Notion, and Asana. We do this by powering a real-time note-taking and media rich highlighting experience live during Zoom calls. It’s a brand new way to communicate, check out the demo at grain.co/demo if you want to see it in action.
Our mission to foster inclusive communication for the modern workforce by making the recorded content voice & video conversations accessible and useful. We are a design-driven, product-led company. We prioritize great design in everything we do and build, not just as an after-thought.
Grain is founded by two brothers, Mike Adams (3X founder- previously MissionU [acquired by WeWork] & Degreed) and Jake Adams (first employee/engineer at Branch [$1B valuation]). We’re backed by Slack fund, Freestyle, Acrew, Founder Collective and other world class investors.
Here’s our coverage in TechCrunch last month to give you a bit more context: https://techcrunch.com/2020/04/16/grain-a-startup-built-expressly-atop-of-zoom-for-note-taking-and-video-clip-making-raises-4-million/amp/
- You’re a master of product-lead growth and already have a play-book to execute a go-to-market plan for a bottoms up strategy.
- You’re passion about growing the userbase of truely great products that are in the class or Notion, Slack, Airtable, Figma, etc.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and are confident enough to come in and tell us what we should do. Autonomy is a must.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and you value authentic and respectful disagreement in the persuit of truth at work.
- Usher in the future of voice and video collaboration at work, helping teams and individuals to be more transparent and be more productive.
- 100% individual health insurance premium coverage, daily team lunches, and highly collaborative work environment.
- Generous Stock incentives
- Our center of gravity is in San Francisco we normally have an office (closed during COVID), but we’ve been a remote first company from day zero and you can work from anywhere that suits you.
- Salary Offered $90K - $140K
- Total Years Experience 0-5