Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
We’re looking for a Head of Product to help build a new and modern Incident Management platform. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and managing a Product team to improve existing functionality and building new features. The core product you’ll be leading is Opsgenie helping shape our approach to Incident Management for both IT Ops and DevOps.
Ideally, you are also passionate about making people better; you provide support and mentorship to your team in constructive ways that encourage, energise, and increase their quality of work. If you have the drive and passion to steer the strategic design direction, and grow Product Management at Atlassian in Bengaluru, then this role could be for you!
Atlassian is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with millions of users across our products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello, to name a few). We’re making a meaningful investment in experience design, endeavouring to make Atlassian products essential for all teams.
– Must be based in Bengaluru
– Owns the Opsgenie product – with about 75 in Eng, 7 PM and 5 Design (eventually).
– Works in a leadership position alongside the HoE and HoD to define the Opsgenie long term strategic direction for Opsgenie.
– Drive and prioritise the operations of the OG business
– Owns hiring the Opsgenie product team in BLR.
– Play double duty as the site lead for product management, and works closely with other HoP to ensure PM success in BLR.
Responsibilities here include:
– Improve PM vital signs with specific actions and plans
– Craft sessions and cadence
– Represent BLR PM in Head of Product
– Drive PM wide disciplines like the APM grad program
– Own and drive the PM hiring for BLR site
– 10+ years of experience leading product
– Owned a team of 10+ PMs, and have experiencing growing a team from scratch
– Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
– Strong engineering / technical background and understanding of technical architecture a must.
– Must have owned end to end a customer / market facing product, with experience leading multiple streams of work with multiple teams and roadmaps
– Very strong people leader – someone who has exceptional people, and management skills, with significant experience leading and growing future product leaders
– Experience being a remote product leader – someone who has held senior leadership position in remote site and have demonstrated ability to build great relationships with other (remote) teams and leaders.
– Product craft leader – a thought leader in the product craft – someone who is excited about furthering the art of PM in the site.
– Relevant domain expertise in Dev / DevOps a plus
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20