We’re looking for a hardworking, detail-oriented, and data-minded Marketing Associate to join the EngagedMD team, be a champion of our brand, and help grow our business in the fertility/women’s health field and other markets. In this generalist role, you’ll be responsible for all marketing communications, including website, SEO, social media, email marketing, public relations, and conferences/events. The Marketing Associate will play a key role in evolving the EngagedMD brand and messaging as the company launches new products and expands to new markets.
The Marketing Associate position is ideal for individuals with 2-4 years of B2B marketing experience. We’re a company focused on using technology to improve clinicians’ and patients’ healthcare experiences, so demonstrated interest in healthcare, SaaS, femtech, or start-ups is encouraged. As a member of the EngagedMD team, you’ll work in a supportive culture that values your professional development and offers you the tools you need to succeed and advance. Washington DC-based preferred, but full time remote applicants will be considered.
- Work with the sales team to create impactful marketing collateral that captures new leads and helps advance prospects through the sales process
- Coordinate events, conferences, and public relations opportunities
- Manage our social media presence, design posts, and engage with the community
- Oversee website content, structure, and SEO
- Draft, design, send, and report on email campaigns
- Assist with sales enablement and lead generation efforts
- Own and develop the EngagedMD brand
- Support messaging and positioning for new products and new markets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years B2B marketing experience required, focus in healthcare preferred
- Data-oriented, experience with WordPress, Drip, Heap, Salesforce or similar systems strongly preferred
- Graphic design skills (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign) strongly preferred
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively juggle multiple projects at once
- Able to effectively incorporate constructive feedback
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
At EngagedMD, our mission is to empower patients and providers to elevate the healthcare experience. By modernizing patient education and informed consent, EngagedMD aims to improve health outcomes, increase patient satisfaction, reduce cost, and enable providers to focus on what matters.
EngagedMD is used by leading private practices, academic institutions, and hospital systems across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.