Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held, and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with a fast-paced, agile, and structured environment. As a collaborative remote-first company, our team members are distributed across the world. We have an amazing team that has fun and meaningful relationships with one another. We encourage continued learning and creative solutions. We are excited to find new team members that will fit our culture and grow with us!
Check us out at https://www.uscreen.tv/
About the role:
This is a customer-facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our customers in order to educate them about the platform both from a sales and account management standpoint. It will be your responsibility to provide our customers with solid answers, guidelines, and tips on how to succeed with Uscreen.
The Onboarding Specialist will need the ability to recognize opportunities for client growth and present that to them. To fully understand our platform and how it can adapt to the client’s needs and easily explain that to clients.
We are looking for a positive, eager, and reliable candidate that is looking to work with us long-term. The ideal candidate will be a natural relationship builder, someone who is efficient, organized, and personable. A critical thinker, that is passionate about helping others succeed, who is empathetic, patient, and able to explain complex systems in easy to understand terms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for the following activities:
- Answering incoming client questions/concerns
- Researching clients
- Completing video introductions
- Completing video demos
- Handling emails/correspondence from clients
- 2 years of customer service in SaaS or other software related fields..
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the highest degree of English fluency & clarity.
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- 4 hours of overlap with Eastern Time [Ideal working hours 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ET]
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Hubstaff, Slack, Trello, Gsuite, ZenDesk, Salesforce and Zoom
- Teaching experience or Client Success Experience
How to apply:
Please note, this is a multi-step process to determine if candidates meet our criteria.
Step 1 – APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/sqP33Ja7KCt7KgEo8
Step 2 – Should you qualify, you will be sent a skills assessment
Step 3 – Should you qualify, complete a video interview
Step 4 – Should you qualify, and if applicable, you may be asked to complete a sample task
Step 5 – Should you qualify, and if needed, complete a second video interview
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Work Timings 4 hours of overlap with Eastern Time [Ideal working hours 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET