Wingify is an India based, fast-growing SaaS company that makes globally admired technology products. Incorporated in 2010, with the passionate birth of our flagship product, VWO (Experience Optimization Platform), Wingify is one of the few B2B SaaS companies from India that have breached the $20Mn ARR mark, while staying bootstrapped!
Product Consultant supports sales productivity and deals flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions within an assigned market segment and region. They work largely in a presales capacity but are also expected to help existing customers learn about the products through regular consultation around their use cases. They provide pre-sales support contributing to the successful conversion of prospects during the PoCs to customers and engages customers to drive product adoption.
As a Product Consultant (for the US Time Zone), you:
- Provides pre-sales support for the deals worked on by the Regional Sales teams.
- Provides post-sales consultation to the existing customers as per their needs/use cases and helps customers adopting the VWO product for higher retention.
- Working knowledge of backend languages and mobile apps is definitely a huge plus.
- Arrive at a solution for prospects/existing clients using existing features in the platform and also propose enhancements required to win business.
- Experience in responding to RFP and RFI’s.
- Would be interfacing with prospects/existing clients via phone, email, chat and face-to-face and web meetings – needs to have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with International clients.
- This is a regional role, the candidate needs to be flexible to support the time zone assigned to him/her.
- The candidate will have to work directly with the Sales team and cross-functionally with support/engineering/product/marketing/customer success teams.
- The candidate needs to maintain clear and detailed documentation and use effectively our CRM (SFDC) to log cases.
- This is a critical role for the regional sales units, a high level of pro-activeness and accountability is required.
- The candidate will also be expected to gain, document, and share knowledge related to the scenarios faced and coach Sales team members to preempt roadblocks during the Sales/Consultation process. His/her inputs will be required to coach the team and create collaterals. The candidate might be required to go through certifications/quality checks at different stages.
- The role will be performance-based and will have targets that will be mapped progressively.
- The candidate will be expected to constantly enhance their knowledge via internal and external channels and also maintain an up to date awareness about the competitive landscape.
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum three years of sales/sales engineering experience or relevant experience in customer-facing roles in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment.
- Experience of working in a metric-driven environment and hands-on experience of dealing with international clients.
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential.
- Excellent communication skills.