IDERA’s developer tools product management team is looking for a talented, experienced PM to join our developer tools product management team.
If you want to build great products that improve the lives of developers, then look no further — this is the job for you! Our team is laser-focused on our users’ needs and adept at working with engineering, sales, support and marketing to deliver the easiest to use, most valuable products in the developers’ tools market.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You are adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into workable technology solutions that scale operationally.
- You are a pragmatic visionary that enjoys interacting with customers and internal stakeholders to formulate business strategies and shape product direction.
- You are comfortable with feature and requirements definition, customer interviews and surveys, metrics analysis, and competitive analysis. You are particularly adept at synthesizing these inputs into requirements definition.
- Have experience working with and inspiring remote development teams to deliver.
- See yourself as a problem solver, able to think creatively to remove obstacles.
- You prefer to be hands-on with your products, able to install and use what your target users use, putting yourself in their shoes.
- You are comfortable evangelizing your products including authoring blogs, technical tutorials, webinars and more.
- Are comfortable in a highly visible position that will interact at all levels within a major software company. Your ability to communicate and influence others will be a key to success.
- Product management, product owner or other software development experience
- Familiarity with the developer tools landscape, including web and mobile application development and market trends
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Confluence, Github and more