With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
Our SaaS platform is used by millions of people every month and our Platform Services team is looking for a Product Manager to collaborate on a critical part of the platform. This team builds business critical platforms and services that allow ReCharge to run applications reliably at scale, providing ReCharge with forward-looking tech stack components that take advantage of the cloud (tech stack 2.0). We’re looking for a teammate who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the technical details while also driving the overall strategy. We need a creative and resourceful integrator who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Product Manager for a platform team consisting of 4-6 engineers.
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitate and work in a kanban (agile) environment with daily stand-ups, weekly grooming and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Dig into details and figure things out from detailed business logic to a high level technical perspective.
- Turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all groups in the organization over the entire product development lifecycle from requirements gathering to release to rollout training.
- We’re an agile, fast growing company and you’ll get to do much more as the company grows.
- Typically, 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS)
- Track record of launching products rapidly on a SaaS platform with a large number of customers
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams to build product
- Experience owning and delivering high-impact software products
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don’t need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- Some light programming experience or general technical aptitude
- Ability to read if/else statements, JSON, and basic API documentation
- Dynamic problem solving skills and a love for figuring out solutions
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
- Total Years Experience 5-10