We are Mailmodo, an early-stage SaaS company aiming to revolutionize email marketing. We are looking to hire a UX designer who can deliver well-designed and best-in-class User experience to our users.
About the company:
Mailmodo, an early-stage SaaS platform, is on a mission to disrupt email marketing by bringing interactivity and intelligence right inside the emails. Mailmodo provides a no-code platform for marketers to increase their email conversion rate by letting them convert their emails into apps using forms, surveys, calendars, shopping cart, and more.
The right candidate will:
● Have an understanding and experience of UI/UX design, customer research and should be able to understand user behavior and data
● Understand Mailmodo, its offerings, customer personas and use it to create relevant and insightful designs for the brand.
● Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualise the larger vision over time.
Deliver UX solutions that measurably improve the core workflows of our users by efficiently implementing user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, data science and operations.
Implement design thinking culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
Top characteristics and traits for a successful candidate:
● 3+ years experience in UI/UX design.
● Good aesthetic sense and understanding of design principles
● Must be able to coordinate with team members.
● Be able to deliver designs within timelines
● Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
● Organized and strong time management skills
●Thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
● Sense of urgency and persistence
● Flexibility – we’re a small company that moves and reacts fast
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
Opportunity to join the founding team
Right to win – The founding team bring the domain very well and has experienced growing several early & growth-stage startups. The time to market is right as the technology we are using to bring interactivity inside the email (AMP for email) is less than a year old and no established player in the market
Having angel investment by several marquee startup founders of India
A leadership role at a fast-growing start-up. There is no glass ceiling for this role that limits your growth
Own the revenue and growth – from day 0. Full ownership & autonomy
Exposure to all aspects of company building – exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
May also get compensation in equity
All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary
- Salary Offered ₹12L – ₹20L