InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a UX Researcher to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Helios is InVision’s centralized design team, responsible for setting and governing the standards for product design at InVision. The Helios team owns the systems and processes that enable InVision designers to work efficiently and successfully as equal parts, creative, and operations.
What you’ll do
- You’ll uncover what users need and want from our products through primary research, exploring behaviors and motivations, working with product designers, PMs, software engineers, and leaders to help prioritize and guide design decisions in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Conduct research on multiple products and end to end customer experiences
- Collect and analyze user behavior through studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments (A/B testing)
- Incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Build out and formalize research ops processes for the team. For example: Participant recruitment and compensation, research study setup (vendors, external labs, etc.), contract filings (SOW, PO, NDAs, etc.), and identify, develop, and implement innovative processes to ensure that Research at inVision is efficient and best in class
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of direct experience in a UX Research role at a SaaS company
- Incredible attention to detail, interest in operations, eager to streamline and optimize whenever possible
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams
- Experience in survey design (ie: Qualtrics). Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic with a passion for design and design tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Total Years Experience 0-5