Stay healthy and positive
The team needs you in your best shape and we want you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. That’s why we encourage you to stay curious, explore the world, read books and meet different people. We also believe that positive thoughts will help us reach our goals faster—anything is possible if you set your mind to it and work productively. Read more about our values.
We don’t have all the answers. We haven’t tried tons of things. That’s why you’re free to experiment. If you believe in your idea, give it a try! If it works, do more of it and share your knowledge with the team. If it fails, share what you learned.
We give you the freedom and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks or micro-management. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for everything you build.
Whenever you feel stuck, your teammates are eager to help you see new perspectives and grow. And they would love for you to share your knowledge too!
We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
At MailerLite we embrace remote culture. Half of our team works from our office in Vilnius, Lithuania, all the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you feel most productive.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role where video and motion graphics editing was your main responsibility
- Experience using video editing software DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro X (ScreenFlow is a plus)
- Experience working with pCloud, Google Cloud, Dropbox or equivalent file-sharing platforms
- Have high-level design sensibilities (i.e., branding, following Style Guide)
- Proficient with Mac OS
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and keep communication constructive at all times
- Interest in email marketing
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
- Competitive salary: $20,000 – $33,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode”
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- Your experience with video and motion graphics editing – please include samples of your previous work
- Description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- List video editing and effects softwares your are most comfortable working with (from the most to the least experience)
- How you would improve current MailerLite’s videos
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or personal homepage
- Expected salary
- Total Years Experience 0-5